TheraEx Staffing is a Clinician owned Healthcare Staffing Service located in the San Francisco Bay Area. We specialize in placements in acute settings on a Per Diem and Contract basis nationwide.
We are seeking Neonatal ICU Registered Nurses for Contract and Per Diem!
Neonatal ICU RN Responsibilities:
• Assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame.
• Provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
• Designated for healthy newborns.
• Specialized care such as intravenous fluid administration, specialized feeding, oxygen therapy and medication.
• Assist with newborns that may need much intense care, such as incubators, ventilators, surgery, and other support equipment
• Assist parents in bathing, feeding, and providing care while the newborn is in the hospital.
• Provide health education to the parents on proper newborn care.
• Current CA RN license.
• BLS certification (American Heart Association)
• ACLS certification (American Heart Association)
• One (1) year recent (within the last 3 years) full-time equivalent experience in an acute care setting.
Benefits of Working with TheraEx:
• Personalized compensation packages
• Weekly pay w/ advanced direct deposit
• 24 hour Recruiter support
• Referral Bonus’ up to $500
• Loyalty Program
• Health Insurance Benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
• Up to $600 Travel Reimbursement
• CA License/Renewal Reimbursement
• CPR certification Renewal Reimbursement
Ask me about our facility locations!