RN / Oncology Nursing / California / Contract / Oncology Registered Nurse Job
TheraEx Staffing Services
View Company Profile
<< Go back |
||Nov 27, 2023
||California - Greater Bay Area
TheraEx Staffing is a Clinician owned Healthcare Staffing Service located in the San Francisco Bay Area. We specialize in placements in acute settings on a Per Diem and Contract basis nationwide.
We are seeking Oncology Registered Nurses for Contract and Per Diem!
Oncology RN Responsibilities:
• Monitors and revises plan on ongoing basis based on patient condition and evaluation of progress.
• Ensures care meets standards of practice.
• Ensures effective development and completion of discharge plan including discharge barriers and patient/family education.
• Ensures patient safety related but not limited to, medications and procedures utilizing the five rights; patient falls; decubitus prevention and prevention of nosocomial infections.
• Documentation reflects nursing process and interventions and evaluations taken. Utilizes computer systems effectively and efficiently for optimal patient care.
• Discusses patient findings and progress toward outcomes w/ physicians and other members of the health care team.
• Current CA RN license.
• BLS certification (American Heart Association)
• ACLS certification (American Heart Association)
• One (1) year recent (within the last 3 years) full-time equivalent experience in an acute care setting.
• Training or experience in chemotherapy (ONS Provider Card) required.
• PICC didactic course and PICC insertion experience (preferred).
Benefits of Working with TheraEx:
• Personalized compensation packages
• Weekly pay w/ advanced direct deposit
• 24 hour Recruiter support
• Referral Bonus’ up to $500
• Loyalty Program
• Health Insurance Benefits:
o Medical Plan
o Dental Plan
o Vision Plan
• Up to $600 Travel Reimbursement
• CA License/Renewal Reimbursement
• CPR certification Renewal Reimbursement
Ask me about our other facility locations!
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in
Login or Register to View Contact Information