We are hiring for a qualified civilian Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Warrior Recovery Center at the Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton in Oceanside, California.
• Status: Full-Time, Monday - Friday, 6am - 6pm.
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Master's degree in nursing
• Education: Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Completion of 25 hours of CME within last 12 months.
• Certification: Certified in the specialty as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or the recognized national nursing certification organization for the specialty area of practice as appropriate (for example, National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses, American Nurses Association, National Certification Corporation for the Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Specialties)
• Experience: Possess a minimum of two years of full-time experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner within the preceding three years in clinical setting of comparable size and complexity evaluating and treating adult traumatic brain injured patients as well as examining, diagnosing and treating this population of patients with multiple chronic conditions and a wide range of neurologic disorders and diseases.
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse
• Some travel may be required to work at another site, HCW will be given advance notice prior.
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.