RN / Registered Nurse / District of Columbia / Any / Chief Nursing Officer Job
Odell Medical Search
View Company Profile
<< Go back |
||Jan 17, 2021
||District of Columbia - Washington
Community Hospital is seeking a Chief Nursing Officer/CNO to help the hospital grow. Seeking a change agent and staff is receptive to change.
The role you will play
- Days 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Will work closely with the Chief Medical Officer and President
- 7 direct reports. ACNO in place as support.
- Lots of changes and expansion over the next several years.
- Develop the overall plan for nursing and patient care services which guides the delivery of patient care in a manner consistent with the mission, philosophy and objectives of the hospital
- Ensures a multi-disciplinary performance improvement program
- Ensures a professional development program which addresses the needs of clinical and management staff
- Ensures compliance to standards of nursing practice and patient care, as well as regulatory requirements
- Fiscally responsible and accountable for the planning, development, administration of the nursing & patient care services budget
- Reports to the President of the hospital
- Has a culture that continuously strives for excellence in service and clinical quality
- Has been recognized by xxxxxxxxxxx* News & World Report
- Has received the Press Ganey Top Improver Award and the Delmarva Excellence Award for Quality, among others
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- One of the county's highest-ranking hospital
- #3 In the Forbes magazine of the Top 25 cities to live well.
- Rich in Historical attractions
- Lots of community festivals and parades
- Low Crime rate
- 25 + minutes outside of Washington xxxxxxxxxxx*
- BSN is required
- MHA, MSN or MBA required.
- Active RN licensure in MD or willing to be obtained
- 10+ years of total nursing experience.
- 5 years of total Senior leadership experience.
- ACNO or CNO experience strongly preferred.
- Ideal candidate should have experience and be conversant in clinical outcomes, patient experience, and magnet status.
- Expertise in compliance and regulatory affairs, as well as quality/safety.
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in
Login or Register to View Contact Information