RN / Registered Nurse / New Jersey / Any / Oncology Clinical Research Nurse Coordinators Job
Odell Medical Search
View Company Profile
<< Go back |
||Dec 01, 2020
||New Jersey - Teaneck
Oncology Clinical Research Nurse Coordinators
Bergen County, NJ
- Six-time recipient of “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune
- One of the “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care” by Fortune
This company appreciates its employees
- Great PTO accrual rate
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with fantastic premiums
- Flex spending account
- 401a and 403b
- Temporary, Short Term, and Long Term Disability
- Tuition assistant program
- College savings program
- Many other discounts and programs
The role you will play
- Positions available working with Medical Oncology and Hematology Oncology patients. Many Phases of clinical research
- Join a team of 20+ research nurses. Monday - Friday 4-10 hour shifts
- Coordinating and overseeing clinical operations of a clinical trial and participates in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care in clinical research studies
- Reviewing trial protocol, contacting each department who will provide resources during study and ensuring appropriate departments are notified and given a copy of proposed trial, scientific merit and accrual potential.
- Recruits and evaluates study patients, schedule appointments and interviews.
- Assures that all protocol revisions, informed consents, continuing reviews, serious adverse events are submitted to the appropriate IRB of record in a timely manner.
- Data Coordinators and Regulatory staff on-board as added support.
- Quick trip into NYC
- Affordable housing for the region
- Diverse area
- BSN required
- Must have oncology clinical research experience.
- Must have or obtain NJ RN license.
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in
Login or Register to View Contact Information